Tuesday 10 May 2011

The University Challenge

With the exams looming on the horizon, most of my time is consumed with revision. Syntactical parallelism, the ever evolving representations of women, the dramatic intentions of David Hare and the weird nature of expressionism. While I am away from this barrage of information, I ponder over where will I study next? And what I will study? The media? Creative writing? Journalism? Something else that isn't manual labour?

Mum wants me to attend a local uni, possibly in Preston, so we can save money on accommodation. A wise tactic.
Me, being extravagant and often ludicrous, prefers to dream about going to Edinburgh and studying there....

...The latter obviously costing more.

It makes me want the really important answers to the thousands of questions that comes with this pondering.
Like what other courses there are?
How much will it cost?
What other options could I have that would keep my Mum from taking out another mortgage just for my education?
And where in the world is Madeline McCann?

Seriously though, where is she? 

1 comment: