Sunday 30 January 2011

The I.B. Cometh

           I recently went to a party with a few I.B. students...

 Needless to say they are extremely clever and frequently make jokes about dividing an atom and curling up inside with a nice warm cup of nitrous oxide.

              Yeah. Hilarious. I can see you laughing your ass off now...

 I jest of course, they are wonderful people who could probably crack the Da Vinci code in their sleep.
    It was one of the first times in my life where I was the least intelligent person in the room and I felt rather inadequate and so wanted to curl into my own atom...

   So, I think what I am trying to say is: If you are surrounded by the  I.B. students and you are not part of their elite ranks,
                           You're screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment