Wednesday 5 January 2011

Go on, treat Yourself.

'If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door' - Milton Berle

That's exactly what I intent to do. Even if it takes an eternity. As I write this I wondering what this site should be about. I have come to a conclusion.

I have absolutely no idea.

I look back at the quote and  wonder if it will work. It can't hurt to try I tell myself.
I imagine thins will be a representation of me.

If this blog seems unsure it's doing a pretty bad job already. I am a very opinionated person and rather self-sure. Which is a good thing.
                                                      Isn't it?

However, I will presume that I will post stuff. Stuff about my interests, likes and activities.
I like to read, play video-games, spend time with my friends, think, breathing's usually a good one.

I also think I am the only person who lives in Blackpool that likes it.

If you are reading, please stay with this, I promise to improve!

Feedback welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment