Monday 22 August 2011

The Lesbian, Cometh


Earlier this year I attended an Open Day trip with college to Manchester Metropolitan University.

I personally didn't like the University and so, I very politely kept it to myself... This is a lie, I told everyone.

So here are two pictures of me and my new best friend, Carol Ann Duffy, the poet laureate.
Carol and I, looking fabulous.
Carol (she sin't drunk) and me, doing my best to look happy

The poet laureate means the poet who officially writes poems for a Royal occasion i.e. Will's and Kate's wedding, she penned a poem entitled Rings.

Here The Guardian covers the poem as part of a Wedding article. I think the poem is beautiful.


Jokes aside, the woman is a legend and inspriation. The first out-gay person  AND the first woman, while being down to Earth.

She can come and have a night out with me anytime.... This is not a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment