Tuesday 14 June 2011

Story Makers

I asked my mum this evening if she could help me come up with a good idea for my college assignment; writing a child's story.

Fair to say I don't really 'do' children (No matter how you decide to interpret that, I still do not!)

Mum usually tells me I was born at the age of 76, as I never wanted to watch CBeebies or play out. When I was 4, she came into my room on Christmas night, dead on midnight, dressed as Santa Claus. Me, at the age of 4, told her to stop being immature and to grow up...


Back to her story idea. Yeah. I won't be using it. She suggested the image of an adopted child having a bath in bleach, and the foster parent being either twisted or very clever...

Twisted since it would burn, and probably kill, the child...

...Clever as it would clean the child and the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment